Wednesday, June 16, 2010

i think i'm back

soooo...yeahh...its been like a year since i wrote a new post but i think i might just make my way back into the habit again to improve my writing skills. but FIRST i think i might just send a shout out to my future bosses. the thing is is that in school, all your teachers tell you to be careful about what u put on the internet because, if you apply for a job, the managers can pull up deleted stuff and look at it...yikes...so to my future bosses, i am posting this because i am guilty. a previous post that i made was not very nice and might even be considered as cyber bullying and it was possibly the worst thing i had ever done in my life so i am looking to redeem myself with this post. i am sorry to whoever read it; it does not reflect the positive sides of my character and it was in fact very ugly and it will never happen again.

wellll i feel much better now :) anyways...seee ya

-mist

No comments:

Post a Comment