Sunday, November 20, 2011

I stole this idea

yeah...this is not original...whatever. sorry tyler :)

These are all the people in my life at the moment and a discription of them:

Daddy: he's a pastor. and he escaped the commies.

Mamma: she works at a bank. she's really pretty :)

Annie: my sister. she rocks :D

Jirka: my older brother that i just found out about in March but guess what? I LOVE HIM!

Jason: my husband. not kidding, he's proposed to me about 837159874 times just this semester

Mitchell: my british husband. oh the murder mysteries :) also my amazing yig bill partner...we DEMOLISHED the euthanasia bill!! WOOT!!

Courtney: my beautiful model friend who just so happens to play tennis like a BOSS and never ceases to amaze me :D

Daniel: my neighbor and first friend i ever made in stl! we go WAY back...like to the days of DDR :)

Noelle: the first as my dad calls her, we laugh everyday together...we dont even have to speak...know why? we know what the best part about being a vampire is :)

Tyler: this is my lil brother...not really but his B-day does happen to be on the same day as my legit older brother XD and his real name is Justin Beiber

Ricky: my older brother...JK! not really...but sorta...every time i see him i always think of how IT'S BEEN AGES! all my hunger games updates come from this guy :D

Marissa: i call her GG, but not at work. all those walks home together :D and our amazing betting game in team sports :) austin is our best friend and he likes to play softball in gym class <3

Aaron: My pen pal you could say :) he's my long distance best friend and he's been my friend for pretty much my whole life...i feel like that's a big accomplishment in our relationship!! i wish we both lived in the same area, but hey we make do ;)

i'll prolly add on to this with more ppl that i feel like writing about...by that i mean with more ppl that will complain that i didnt write anything about them...sorry..

peace.

The Mist

1 comment: